View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 12-05-2014, 03:50 AM

Thank you! I definitely will! I am already planning how my next outfit will look like, based on the gifts everyone has given me for my quest. You are all so great ^_^ <3

About Me

Hi, everyone! My name is Salvete, but you can call me Salv, Sal, Sally...I've even been called Vete-kun and Salv-chan on various sites. Thank you for joining me on my item-collecting adventure!

I decided to make a quest thread because my watch-list on the Marketplace was getting much too long...and I wanted to have a place where I could keep track of my quests and achievements.

I have been a member here since April 12, 2008, but have missed quite a few events between my start date and the present time. Here is my chance to catch up on those missing items! ^_^

Rules

- Please follow all Menewsha Terms of Service.

> List of awesome people! <

- Roxxxy: the first poster! ^_^ <3
- Everyone who donated towards my quest! There are so many wonderful people to list, so please see the posts where I listed all the donations given for that month or year.
- Everyone who received a donation from me! There are so many wonderful people to list, so please see the posts where I listed all the donations given for that month or year.

Last edited by salvete; 10-22-2016 at 08:37 PM..