View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2018, 07:26 PM

Mica's eyes darted up to take in the man who entered the room after her. Standing much taller and with a face like that, she couldn't help but stare for a moment. She was, of course, never one with the best manners anyway and tended to be blunt. She didn't see why her eyes shouldn't be blunt too. Still, she managed to bite back the sassy comment forming on her tongue only because she wanted to make a good impression with the chief. She needed to get her own big case or she might actually explode.

Pulling her back up straight and staring down the much taller man, Mica made it look like there weren't so many inches separating them as she answered back. "I'm Detective Mica Rubino. Well met." She turned her gaze back to the chief, confused about the presence of this, well, rather crazy looking man. Did he expect her to work with this Daniel guy? "Chief? What is it then? What's the case?" she finally demanded because at this point, she knew he called her here for that reason.

The police chief smiled then, actually smiled. It was the first time Mica had seen it. "That's right. Schultz here is in charge of it, so I think I'll let him explain." He turned his gaze toward Daniel. "I hope you don't mind a little fresh blood on your side. You need it." A friendly remark, but also one that booked no room for argument.