View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2013, 03:01 PM

"Celia. I am a rabbit she is a cat. We are naturally enemies. So tell me how in the world are we suppose to get along when it is her instinct to kill me and mine is to run." Ryota said to her as he sighed heavily, shaking his head, the only reason that he was doing any of this, or willing to tolerate his natural enemy was for her. He listened to what she had to say, of course he was not happy about it but for his dear friend he would do it for her. "You really shouldn't have to deal with that alone. You know i could have helped with the pure bloods, after all I am one." he said to her as he gave a charming smile, tucking her hair behind her ear as she leaned closer to her face. She knew that he was a flirt, though the only thing was that no one ever knew if he was serious or not. He chuckled before kissing the top of her head before standing up, stretching some before he looked out her window. "CeCe.....your favoring this Aruzhan over other students by letting her have her parties. As for the other teachers they know we are friends and go way back. So what is a little relax time between friends?" he said to her, he was containing his feelings at that moment, sure he was ticked off that she would do more for a cat then her own friend even if it was just at school. "Thanks for the files." he said to her as he smiled some, waving to her with a smile on his face as he placed his glasses back onto his face, moving to leave her alone.