View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 10-07-2017, 02:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I had this idea just now that we should do a Staff/Admin Appreciation thing. I was thinking maybe whoever runs the User-Run event this year could somehow incorporate it into their event theme?

The staff do so much for us on this site! Literally everything from pixeling the contribution items, event items, and/or event common recolors to answering all of our questions and feedback to planning multiple events a year with themes, backgrounds, storylines, games, prizes, playing the Menewshan NPCs, moderating threads, dealing with rule-breakers, incorporating our suggestions, taking the initiative to do nice things for us like Channah's auctions, and overall making Menewsha an amazing place for everyone...and all on their own time.

I know we often express our gratitude in larger numbers for them after big events and such, but I'm not sure if we have done a bigger community-wide Staff/Admin appreciation event yet.

I only have a few ideas so far. For example, a Wishing Tree dedicated to the staff/admin here. Or art contests where we all draw the staff/admins so they get some nice artwork for free and funsies :D

I don't know, what do you all think?