View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-06-2015, 03:41 AM

Alaric pushed the woman, Nisha, off of his arm. Heavens did he hate it when the harem girls became clingy. He said nothing about what the girl had said to his wife for he knew well enough that she would handle things. After all it was the way she did handle things that caused him to select her to be his wife over the others who sought to put themselves at his side. He quirked an eyebrow when Kalypso crawled onto the bed. Lazily he watched her as she went after Nisha for being ignorant.

The harem girl wanted to smack the queen’s hand away from her, but she remained still. “Perhaps you’re just not woman enough to satisfy him.” Nisha continued to smirk despite Kalypso’s hand moving to her neck. “And you need all of the beauty sleep you can get.” Just as the other woman’s hand tighten around her neck the smirk she wore faded a bit. Her eyes held no fear as she stared at the queen.

A disgusted look crossed the woman’s face as she was kissed. The harem girl moved to pull away, but found the hand around her neck tightening once more. Anger flared in her eyes momentarily, but quilled quickly as Kalypso hissed within her ear, threatening her. Even though she hated the other woman she was smart enough to know that the queen could easily make her disappear if she made a miscalculation. “I’ll will try to remember that my queen,” her voice was strained as she hide the malice she felt.

With her neck freed from the iron grip she rubbed it lightly, her eyes never leaving Kalypso, whose attention had turned back to Alaric. Watching the woman leave her eyes narrowed. “Bitch,” she whispered under her breath. Another unwise move on her part it would seem.

Alaric enjoyed the show that his lovely wife put on. Well-handled indeed. The entire time he watched the two women he had a slight smirk on his face. When her attention turned to him his expression became neutral once again. “I will be finished shortly.” That was all he said in response. He had to keep up appearances after all.

Once Kalypso was gone the words that escaped the whore beside him didn’t go unheard. No sooner had the harem girl finished her insult that he back handed her. “You would do will to keep your mouth shut and to learn you place whore. You have no right to address my queen by her name.” As he spoke he moved to lean over Nisha, who was laying on the bed holding her cheek while glaring at him. There was a deadly gleam within his crimson eyes. His hands moved to quickly grab the woman’s wrist, pulling them above her head before pinning them there. “If you’re smart you will disappear from my sight right this instant. If you don’t you won’t like what’s in store for you.”

Nisha squeaked as she was back handed, falling back against the bed. The king showed his true colors to her because of her disobedience. As she held her aching jaw the man was moving to pin her, giving her one last warning. The harem girl’s confidence faded, her body starting to shake from fear. If the queen didn’t do anything to her she had no doubt that Alaric would. Without a word once her wrists where released from his tight grasp the woman scooted out from under him and disappeared.

Alaric grinned as his eyes followed Nisha as she left. So she was smarter than he thought. Still she would be punished. The man chuckled, sitting up. Rising to his feet he motioned for one of the guards to come over. There were a few whispered words before the man was dismissed. The man shrugged on his robe before leaving the harem. He didn’t get far as Alister was outside waiting on him. [color=crimson]“Alister. It seems that everyone is up at this ungodly hour.”[/color]

-----------------------------------

Hen Tai crept around the corner as Alister came down the hall. He stopped the younger man, a smirk on his face. One could only guess what he was smirking about. Alister was the only one that knew he was the one that caused problems within the king’s harem due to his own plans. Sure the old geezer was Alaric’s advisor, but he hated the spoiled brat and secretly created problems for him. “Alister, dear friend I’m sure you’re glad that the King has returned. You must hate having to be that intolerable man’s double while he’s gone.” The short elderly man quickly quieted as the queen existed, making sure to go unnoticed by her.

The advisor moved closer to the door, listened. He chuckled before turning his attention back to Alister. “He’s coming. Seems he’s in a foul mood as well. Sometimes it’s too easy to rile those two up.” Hen Tai grinned.