View Single Post
Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-11-2016, 03:06 AM

Name: Nao summers
On screen name: hybrid
Appearance:

http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/El...g.html?filters[user]=144839250&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Personally: he can be stubborn at times with his carer that he lives with but is very kind and caring when out and about with people and at school also quiet and keeps to himself.
Background: nao parents died in an accident, he was also in the accident his spine and right leg were injured and needs to be on crutches due his right leg not being able to move properly, he also get in a lot of pain from it as well.
Due to him having no family that would take him in he now lives with a carer who is also a doctor to help him.

Extra: His doctor takes him to school and back

---------- Post added 03-11-2016 at 04:25 AM ----------

"And thank you for listening" Nao finished listening to the recording before uploading it to VidHub it was the place to go to do vlogging, although he didn't show his face he still did recordings, he used a voice manipulator to change his voice so it was different and was what made him stand out, he had just made the 2 million subscribers mark and the video was thanking them for staying with him for so long.
He was very popular online in the real world that was so different.
"Nao?" The door opened to a man "there you are, you shouldn't be in here at this time but I should have known"
Nao pouted at the man sulking as he picked him up into his arms "come on let's get you dressed out of you pjs okay?" He smiled brightly at the young teen in his arms as he walked to the bedroom they shared due to him helping him.
He helped Nao get undressed and into his school uniform before getting to eat breakfast helping him sit at the table to eat he waited for him.

After Nao had finished he was again picked up by Drake he carried him to the car and they set off after he was put in the passenger seat, Drake placed Nao's crutches into the car before getting into the drivers seat.

As they came into the front of the school Drake parked up looking to Nao "Now remember you can call me at anytime you want if you need me I'll be there"
Nao looked to his mobile before speaking "okay"
"Good boy" Drake replied ruffling his hair.
Nao would always call him if he needed anything anyway not that the other doctor he worked with was impressed with it, he said that Nao disturbed his work but Drake didn't see it like that.
Drake handed Nao's crutches to him watching him get out of the car and go into the building he drove off knowing he was safe inside the building.

Nao made his way to the classroom upon walking in he took his seat at the back away from anyone getting his small laptop out on the desk before class started and rested his crutches on the wall next to him.

Last edited by Electric Dreams; 03-11-2016 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: Picture didn't work -.- again...