View Single Post
Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shit, that is the easy question.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:07 AM

Zane could have sworn that Janice was bluffing right before his eyes with her snarky comebacks. He didn't think he was better than everyone else. He just thought no one was worth his time nor effort. He watched as she turned around in her seat and raised his eyebrows. He had to admit. She was cute as hell when her buttons were pushed.

A smile appeared at his lips as he shook his head. He felt even more satisfied when he watched her get up and be the first out of the class. A new record for the princess.

The matter was he pushed her buttons. And he had no idea what was so special about her that made that satisfy him. He put his books away in his bag and got up, slinging his bag across his body as he met Trevor by the stairs as yesterday. Madeira was missing as well.

Zane furrowed his eyebrows, but didn't ask about it.

"You don't look as pissed as yesterday," Trevor said as he slapped Zane's shoulder. The two began to ascend the stairs up the second floor.

"Made my own day. God miss perfect's button's pushed," Zane said with a happy chuckle.

Trevor raised an eyebrow, not really understanding what was so great about that. "'kay..." And then an idea occurred to Zane and Trevor saw the twinkle in his eyes. "Oh no."

"You know what? I'm going to break that girl. I'm going to make her have it bad for me."

Trevor shook his head, stopping at his classroom and turning to Zane. "Dude, why is she even worth your time?"

Zane brushed off Trevor's question and headed to his class.

Last edited by Zimmerdale; 10-03-2013 at 07:35 AM..