View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 05:51 AM

February 25th 2015: The last pen I used

It's a 0.3 point Copic Multiliner. It's water and Copic marker proof great for inking things that will have colours added old school way. XD I like doing that lately which is strange considering I just got Photoshop. *is spoiled by herself* XD It's nice to have options and cross train art stuff.

RL News:

* Busy Work day. Day job then straight to art again. Coffee is friend more than ever. XD I'm trying to build a large art cushion so that if something happens to me/my computer it's not going to effect my goals. I have to take my comp in soon and I'm not sure how long it will take them. Also I want a cushion for when I renovate...which I'm going to officially slate for 2016. GO FIGHTING! I WANT IT I GONNA GET IT!
* Yogurt and coffee for breakfast 190, small Soup and bun 240, Burger with skinny bun 260, half an icy 80

Mene News:

* Purity Wings, Making Faces waiting in my inventory. :D in the prize tab. :D Eeee!
* I'm so happy people won the EI guessing game. 3 people had good enough guesses. I gave out a Chaos Scepter, At the bottom of the Garden and Trinity Guardian. :D

Last edited by Nephila; 02-26-2015 at 06:35 AM..