View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 07:27 PM

The year be 1600 in our stories of treachery, adventure, and pluderin'. The world's ports be in a constant state of disarray now that pirates and treasure hunters are becomin' more common. Tell me matey, what side be you on?

*Please ignore the random slash marks throughout the words in this post. -_- They're a Mene glitch and the bane of my existence.
Seriously, my biggest pet peeve. I wish the slash marks would get thrown over the plank.*

Character information;
You have a few choices as far as characters, so choose one or two. You can have a maximum of two characters in the play. They must be diverse from other characters. Character choices are; Pirate/captain, treasure hunter, noble, military, mermaid/man or tribal member. These can be male or female, but need to choose a side; good, evil or neutral.

Here are the other characters so far;
None yet

Story basics;
• The year is 1600. Your characters should dress appropriately.
• Electricity has not been invented, so lantern, candle light and fire light only.
• The only places inhabited by people in our story, are port towns (on a beach/at the ocean)
and islands, most of which are inhabited by hostile tribes.
• Women are considered bad luck on a ship.
• Mermaids are something only sailors believe in, yet have not seen.
• Legends and myths apply; the kracken, Davy Jones, etc.

Rules;
1. Follow Mene's rules and TOS.
2. You must add an anime photo and short description of your character at the top of your entry post, including but not limited to: age, eye color, hair color and length, skin color, height, body type, general personality description and sexuality.
3. Make your character diverse. No two characters with the same personality/abilities, etc.
4. You must post a paragraph when replying, so that others have something to work with in response. Use periods and punctuation. Nobody is perfect but this is not a text message. If people can't understand your posts, or you aren't paying attention to the story/other posts, I will remove you from the play.
5. No Godmodding. p o p p e t ♥ is the ruler and moderator here. While I am not joining the play, I am who you need to talk to when you have questions or complaints.

Last but not least;
You are making your OWN story/ies. I am not writing a story for you. I will not create situations or OC's for you. I've created this and many other plays like this throughout the role-playing forum to get people more involved and to give them more opportunity to try out characters in different settings, as well as give new members something to join. I am simply the creator and moderator.

If you want to plan a story together, and talk to one another, you can do so in the OOC for the play. If you have any questions or suggestions or would like me to make the first introductory post to set the mood for you, ping me to the OOC.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-25-2014 at 03:17 AM..