View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-10-2011, 02:38 AM

She was surprised to see him carry the rest of the luggage. The man was stronger than he appeared. She thought about what the letter had said. It was true, they would have to do everything by themselves. It was not a big deal to her, except the cooking bit. She couldn't cook anything but the very basic foods. Anything complicated or having more than three ingredients, she messed up. Other than that fact, she was set for the month. "Then I shall just have to pick a room that is left." Hopefully one with a window.

Looking as he motioned to the carriage and her driver, she almost blushed at being so forgetful. It was probably due to the whole ride there. Her brain was still in rest mode. "Oh. Thank you for the ride here. Tell my parents I've arrived safely, and will miss them." She said with a small smile to her coachman. He had been a nice person for putting up with the long ride here.

Once she had expressed her thanks, the man had gotten back in the carriage to leave. She turned back to Zamir to walk after him. "How should I address you? Sir Zamir, or, my lord? Or simply your name?" She asked, unsure of whether or not he would like a title or any particular way to be called.

( I honestly don't know how exactly its pronounced. I think its more like Neh reen? Ne rean? XD its hard, for a simple name.. at least for me, ahah. X.x; )