View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:02 AM

[ Quick Note: Shania583 has chosen to withdraw from the roleplay, so her characters Lord Fenchu and Lady Tempas have been removed. :/
Faucets would've been handy. xD ]

Ayame took a moment to observe the other lady as she realized that she had stayed to help her clean, taking careful mental note to repay her for her kindness in the future, if circumstance allowed. The dust of freckles on the lady's cheeks caught her eye, a trait that would've screamed 'foreigner' had they been in Kyoku. They were very pretty, though rare in the eastern land where she hailed from, so they were definitely a sight to see. She mused that she may see much variety in dress, mannerisms, and appearance at this event, and the freckles may be the most subtle. "I am Princess Ayame Myazaki of Kyoku," she replied with a small smile. "It's a pleasure. I appreciate your kindness," she added almost as an afterthought, her attention turning back to cleaning, "I never thought cleaning could create such a mess." Laughing softly, she then shrugged a little, "Or perhaps it's my clumsiness." Ayame frowned inwardly at this thought, for gracefulness was always something she was taught to strive for, and normally she would not be the one to commit clumsy mishaps.