View Single Post
April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-11-2011, 06:04 PM

Zamir also waved good-bye to the princess's coachman as he left, pondering for a minute the question he was asked.

"You
could call me 'Master'," he teased playfully, hiding behind a straight face while they walked through the main doors. "As thanks for carrying your luggage inside."

He didn't wait to see the look on her probably shocked face, but instead took this time to marvel at the beauty of the famous summer castle. He was reminded of home by the many arches, windows, statues and suits of armor lining the main hallway. Thinking of home just now also brought him back to the words his father said to him before the young Emperor left home: "Believe me, brat. You'll be leaving here as you are now, but when you get there you'll be a completely different person."

And then realization struck him, especially considering what he'd just said to Nerine moments ago. The 'usual' Zamir would never be so brazen as to suggest such a thing to a crown princess. He shook his head and put his palm over his face as it paled and then blushed in embarrassment for a good minute.

Last edited by April; 10-12-2011 at 02:43 AM..