View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-11-2011, 11:57 PM

((Actually Romano and Maiara went outside for a walk.))

Maiara greeted Romano with a smile. His homeland sound like it might be interesting, but it could also be dull since things were traditional. Sure traditions were all well and good, but sometimes changes needed to be made. Change was hard to bring around sometimes. “Let’s see,” she said looking up at the sky. “Like I said before Iruna is in a valley. There are vast forests surrounding the kingdom. There is also some plains and a large lake in the southern part of the kingdom. Our hunters are the same. For the royal family there is only two lines left after Iruna was devastated by the plague about 50 years ago. I would like to take the throne, but I’m told that tradition decrees that only a male heir may take the throne. Since my parents only had two daughters, it’s possible that my cousin may claim it….” Her voice trailed off as she remembered part of the reason why her parents sent her here. There was a clause that stated if the eldest heir was a female and if she married before the eldest male heir reached his 15th birthday then that female heir along with her spouse may claim the throne. There were only 4 months left before her cousin’s 15th birthday. In some ways she was being turn in two directions; one was finding a husband so she can take the throne and the other actually marrying for love instead of obligation and her own personal gain.