View Single Post
Rainbow Fairy
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM

Click on thumbnail for full view
Games

Bomb Hangman!
Welcome to Bomb Hangman! Instead of the traditional "Man" we use a bomb Yes a bomb -nods-
For every round I will post a picture after each guess. You may only guess one at a time so everyone pay attention. I will post when the round will start then you may start guessing.
Idea! If you wish to play I'll post that a round is about to start. Then whoever is interested in playing will be put on a list. You will take guesses in that order so it doesn't become to hectic! Whoever is next must wait until I post the updated picture before taking there turn to guess!
Along with the picture I will post how many wrong guess you all have left. This is how it will look

You have 6 guesses left
Correct
a, d, j
Wrong
b, k

Lines and stuff here, need to figure out how to format it!

Whoever guesses the correct saying wins a prize! What it will be no one will know
You may also guess at anytime. For right now I'm not going to have a form to fill out. We're going to test it out and see how it works! Absolutely NO editing the post. If you do I won't accept it and you'll loose that turn!

Quote a picture
For this game it's simple! At anytime during the day while I'm in here chatting I will post a picture. The first one to quote the picture will win a gold reward. The picture will always be rainbow like. A rainbow cupcake, a rainbow llama, who knows what it will be!

Another one I'll be doing is adding certain prizes. During this round a picture will be worth points. Earn a certain amount and you win the prize! However I will add in anti pictures. It might be a picture of greens and blues. That picture depending on what it is will subtract from your points. So be careful!
For these rounds I might show everyone what pictures I will be using. I haven't decided yet!

Grid Guess Game
COMING LATER

Last edited by Rainbow Fairy; 09-24-2012 at 02:49 AM..