View Single Post
User
User = Linnea

Old 01-09-2014, 04:43 AM

HOW TO PLAY
From Wednesday to Sunday, users nominate other users with avatars they like. To nominate a user, just post the form in this thread:
HTML Code:
[b][size=18][color=blue]I'M NOMINATING!...[/color][/size][/b]
[@put exact username here;] [please be sure to include the "@" and ";" marks to tag the person]
[put avatar image here - Please upload your .png file to imgur or imgbox!]

When using the form:

• Replace the brackets with the information that goes inside.
• Only use the form provided and DO NOT alter the form!! It's made this way for a purpose!
• When you find an avatar to nominate, right click on the avatar and click "Save Image As..." Please do not crop the avatar and save it as a .png. Once you've saved it to your computer, go to imgur or imgbox to upload the avatar (These sites are free AND easy to use!). Then use the image code provided to use in the form. PLEASE DO NOT use Photobucket or Tinypic!!

You may only nominate up to three people, and you may not nominate yourself or use your mule to nominate yourself.

Then, on Monday, once everyone has made their nominations, the voting will start. From Monday to Wednesday, you will be able to vote for two people if there are less than 10 nominees, three people if there are 10 to 19 nominees, and four people if there are 20 or more nominees, by PM'ing User with your vote. I'll put the amount of votes allowed in the thread title during voting period, so all you have to do is check there to know how many votes are allowed.

There is no form needed for voting — all you need to do is just put the username(s) of the person/people you're voting for in the body or subject line of the PM to User. You may not vote for the same person twice.

On Wednesday, I'll tally up all the votes and the person with the most votes will be declared winner! In case of a more-than-three-way tie, I will either ask for more votes, or will hold a runoff vote between the tied contestants.

If you win, you'll receive 500 gold or a prize from the prize pool and be put in the Hall of Fame.

Current Prize Pool:

*updated Feb. 22, 2019*

Note: All items are now open for ALL winners, regardless of whether you have a rare item already or not. :yes:

Last edited by User; 02-22-2019 at 06:28 AM..