View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-16-2022, 02:35 AM

I had a bad experience on another avatar forum that I used to frequently use... I stopped being active on it for a while because I was busy with Discord, (which is my preferred way to communicate with people.)

Basically, someone on this other site, who I thought was my friend, blocked me, then started talking about me behind my back to other people and also purposefully misgendered me behind my back... :/ It sucked because most of the people on this other site are cisgendered so they probably didn't even realize that what this person did was transphobic.

So it kinda soured my view on avatar forums, unfortunately. I wouldn't even really be active on any if it weren't for Mene coming back to life. I'm kinda half glad, half hesitant... I don't want another experience like that.

Mene will replace my use on that other avi site, 100%, but I don't know if I will be all that active like I used to be. I've changed a lot and I've gotten used to the instant responses of Discord that a forum feels too slow for me...