Thread: [closed]
View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-29-2022, 12:37 AM

i got too confused by my own rules so i can't host this thread anymore @_@

SPOILERX

I thought it would be fun to get talking about our avis! I'm always curious about peoples' processes of making an avi, so I think this will be a fun way to learn more about each others' avis. :D

This game is played in a little bit of a weird way, so bear with me.

When you post, you ask a question to the avatar above you (AAY), and subscribe to the thread. That's all for the first step!

After you post, someone else will post asking you a question. Edit your ORIGINAL POST with your answer to the question asked below you. The best way to know someone has asked you a question is to subscribe to the thread, which happens automatically after you make a post.

Questions should be open-ended Wh- or How questions. No yes/no or single-word answer questions! Unless they're in addition to a wh- question that they're clarifying. They can either be about AAY's current outfit, or just about the creator's method in general.

Examples:

YES: Why did you choose that hairstyle for your avi?

YES: How did you decide on that color palette?

YES: How did you decide what theme your avi would be? Did you always intend for it to tell the story it's telling now?

YES: When you use multi-equips, do you try to use multiple items from the same multi-equip, or do you try not to? Why?

YES: How are your items folders organized?

NO: Do you like making avis?

NO: Is your avi's shirt red?

NO: Did you choose that shirt because it matches the shoes?

NO: Did you decide on your avi's theme ahead of time?

All right, let's go! Ask me anything.

My answer:
I go by which item I'm most excited to use, I don't usually have a plan in mind when I go to make an avi. I'm just like oooooh the saturn backgrounds are so pretty, I want to make something with the pastel one. Most of the items I choose to use just because I'm excited and I missed looking at it.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-04-2023 at 06:03 PM..