View Single Post
The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-02-2023, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSen191 View Post
I hear that! I was antisocial before the pandemic but it has made it worse for me. I don't like going out anymore, some of this has brought back parts of my agorophobia and I'm begining to have panic attacks when I leave the apt now. It sucks.

As for Mene, I will check in and try to be more active, but I have a bad habit of checking out for awhile, then check back in. Mene holds a special place in my heart though as it was the first online community where I felt truly welcome.(Other than going way back to IRC chats with my fav online fandom years ago.) I have been on and off other avatar sites as well and have found two that I really loved, one is kinda gone now... mainly talks on discord which I don't frequent to much anymore cuz my kid and I share a computer and he's on discord all the time. The other site is active and I frequent in and out like normal.
I get that fear. We still do heavy delivery with no contact and i haven't driven a car in quite a while. My car actually broke during the pandemic so fortunately i work from home right now... Which it's nice to not commute but it'd be nice to try and socialize (that thing i never did before the pandemic...)

I'm definitely a lot more active on discord these days.