View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-03-2023, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
I find myself in the position now of putting perhaps far to much thought into my replies XD Sometimes I can't shut off the stream of consciousness! So I find the forum format much nicer to reply to people as I always feel bad when I text or message someone a brick of text in my text messages or on messenger/discord D: Plus I almost always hit the character limit on discord unless it's a quick exchange
my people!! you get it. character limits are my mortal enemy, they make me so self-conscious i never understood Twitter. when i'm posting anywhere i feel like i put like 10 minutes into each message, so people on Discord either get bored with me or the convo leaves me in the dust, so i just stick to small servers. it takes like an extra 5 minutes to abridge my full message for people who don't type much [sob] so i'm always thrilled when i get into writing "letters" with someone new. the Mene forum is just so perfectly geared for it; with the quoting, there's no worry about replying too late, and everything is just laid out so well to get involved in a convo, i've never felt uncomfortable just rolling into some random thread here and being strange