View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 PM

[sorry I took so long ^^"]

Zorro watched as Luna vanished into the subway car. He turned his head towards Todd who spoke to him about the wound, it was true. The wound was hurting but weakness was the last thing Zorro wanted to show towards Luna. She needed him and he didn't have time to deal with worry about a wound. "Yeah, I'll be fine." He gurgled. Suddenly, he saw Todd become defensive, and normally that meant someone was here. Zorro moved his large head slowly watching Todd and stood up slowly, knowing something was strange about the dangerous person here. Why would they risk coming so close to the subway tunnels...Zorro feared the worse, the subway tunnels were becoming too crowded and too well known. HE had to Luna deeper into the tunnels, even if it meant isolation. "It will take a lot to put me on death's bed. I have been and back countless times. So anyone who dears go against me are the ones who will be meeting Grim." He growled softly. The claws on his larger arms dug into the ground, it was times like these, that Luna was naive enough stay in the subway car just to find a blanket.

Luna looked around, blinking lightly as she puffed her cheeks. She knew she saw the blanket here somewhere. Now where was it? She sighed softly and looked around until she say something interesting. A large hole in the car. She smiled happily and went to the hole, "Another tunnel, maybe Zorro put it down here so it wouldn't be wet." She said to herself, slowly crawling down towards the tunnel. Luna ten gasped softly and seen her dress got caught of the metal 'teeth' of the hole. She pulled hard and the dress ripped, Luna sighed softly then thought to herself, 'Aww, I'll have to find a new dress.' She said to herself then crawled on her hands and knees through the small tunnel, which really was the ventilation system. As she continued crawling through it, she noticed a few vents that were going in all different directions. "Which way?" She giggled to herself, before she knew it, she was crawling towards the the entrance to her left. After what seemed like forever, she was in a different ventilation tunnel over a corridor. She then looked down through the racks and noticed a small group of people, she smiled softly and looked at them smiling. 'They look so pretty, I wonder if they are from the surface?' Luna thought to herself laying down slowly, making sure the ventilation shaft was strong enough to hold her.

Guro smirked as he watched Axel leave. He turned his head towards the map and pressed a space in the hologram, which then took him to the sewage/subway systems. He grinned softly then looked towards Darwin and Melinda. "I have a job for you two. You both will accompany Axel, it will be faster and more interesting." He said with a grin on his face. Darwin growled softly and rolled his human eyes. He hated working for Guro but he had no choice. "Whatever." He said softly and turned back into his GIA form and placed the sleeping Melinda on his back. Guro watched from the corner of his eyes, the affection Darwin showed towards his human slave was disgusting, humans were weird creatures who deserved to be destroyed. Guro laughed to himself as Darwin left the room, he pressed a button on the panel to speak to Axel, "Axel, hold on for a moment, Darwin and Melinda will be joining you. It will make his memory work better." He said then cut off communication with him. Darwin headed towards the door of the headquarters, his feet digging into the ground as he walked, Melinda asleep on his back. He continued walking until he saw Axel, his GIA grin becoming a frown. "I guess we will be working together after all." He said lowering his head slowly towards the smaller GIA male. Melinda felt the movement and woke up slowly. She rubbed her eyes and moved a little to see Axel and Darwin talking, her eyes widen and she shrunk into Darwin's back, not saying a word.