View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-02-2012, 05:59 AM

Spread the Love Art Shop

Hello everyone, I'm blueblackrose. I've been putting some thought into the recruitment drive. My original plan was more Valentine's day based as you can see from the vector art. Anyway I have some new idea and I'm excited about being able to offer up some art to my fellow Menewshans. Originally I was only going to be offering vector art (pre-made), banners, and avatar art. Last night I got to thinking since I want to post some flyers, but there aren't many flyers available to us from the staff. I have no problem with making flyers, signs and stuff like that, but other people might not have the time, programs or art ability to create such things. So I am also going to offer up those type items to help others be able to advertise this wonderful online community. Also in the spirit of supporting the community all the proceeds from my art sells will be going to the Summer Camp User-ran Event. Everything is now free, enjoy.

Rules
~ Do not steal art and graphics that aren't yours.
~ Do not remove my signature for the art.
~ Please save your art to your own server (Tinypic, Photobucket or imageshack)
~ Please be patient when ordering and receiving art; I am slow sometimes and I have been having some internet problems due to the weather.
~ I accept payment in the form of gold and items.
~ Fill out all necessary areas in the requests form and provide specific details/links.
~ Payments should be either sent through trade.
~ Please do not accept it until after you have recieved your art.
~ Payment should be sent to 'damon//mii', which is my charity mule/the temporary event mule.

Table of Contents
~Introduction & Rules~
~Stickers, Bookmarks, Signs Etc.~
~Avatar Art~

~Banners~
~Vector Art~
~Orders~
~Pick Ups~

Last edited by blueblackrose; 03-13-2012 at 04:18 PM..