View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-08-2014, 03:53 AM

When Yusuke moved to walk past him, Rei reached out an arm to stop him, placing a hand on top of Yusuke's head to ruffle his hair before pushing off the wall and pulling the other into his arms, one hand caressing the back of his head.

"The one who is a fool is me." he said, gaze locked on the wall at the end of the short hallway. "I wonder...since when did I make you feel like you did not make me happy?" he mused, pausing to mull over his thoughts. "I am not so good with words...but perhaps..." He pulled back slowly and looked down at Yusuke for a moment before leaning down and pressing his lips to the other's, hands moving to cup his cheeks. He held the kiss briefly before pulling back enough to speak again.

"I don't like hearing you speak of being somewhere that isn't with me." Another kiss. "How can I be happy when you aren't by my side? No one else." Kiss. "I don't want anyone else." This time as he pressed their lips together again, one of his hands moved to the back of Yusuke's head, holding him there.