View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-13-2014, 05:35 PM

"Alexis?"

"Hello sweetheart. How are things with Rei?"

"It's fine. Papa introduced me to Mr. Yusuke. He's the guy you mentioned last night, yes?"

"Mm. That's good. Things haven't gotten too tense, have they?"

Ahh, even Alexis had already thought that she would slip up and say something thoughtless. Naira didn't know if she should be happy that the male understood her so well or irked that he had already expected her to mess up. So she just laughed and agreed.

"Nothing too bad that can't be fixed. Probably."

"I see. Now...as to why I'm calling. Will you be staying with me or...?"

"I've already asked Papa. He said I can stay with him so you'll be free to do whatever you're doing."

"Alright. Good girl. I'll speak with you later then. Behave yourself."

Naira puffed her cheeks up but bid Alexis a good luck with his dealings before hanging up. She put her phone away and turned her gaze to the sky, stretching her arms behind her with a sigh before she set a smile back on her face and turned on her heels, reentering the restaurant.

"Haha, I suppose I'll never get away from that label." Rei replied lightly. He crinkled the paper that the straws had been wrapped in, tying it into knots as he spoke. "It's just... I know the basics I suppose. How to speak when dealing with business partners and with clients. How to direct what's in front of my camera...but when it comes to my personal life. It's not so set in stone. There are more...liberties." He glanced out the window to find Naira's back. "With a much more wide variety of things you can say and ways in which you can say them wrong...it's more worrying." He smiled kindly. "I don't know. That's just the way I see it I guess." He shrugged slightly before picking up his glass of water to take a drink. Nodding in acknowledgement when Naira rejoined the two of them at the table.