View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 04-09-2015, 06:06 PM

"Memories..." Naira wondered if they were happy memories...or sad ones. She didn't ask though, she didn't want to pry. Perhaps they were a mix of both, she decided, recalling Yusuke's expression. She let go of his hand as he stretched and clung to Rei's hand with both of hers, her eyes straying back to the observatory as they continued walking.

Ari found herself in a rather...dangerous situation. As Shiki had said, he showed up with his so called visiting friend at the designated meet-up time. That wasn't the problem. The problem was who this friend was. After introducing the two, Shiki had quickly left, quoting something about work and being very busy. The two paid him no mind, locked in a silent staredown.

"Ah... Ms. Arianna, was it? Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to accompany me." Alexis said, finally breaking their staring match and slipping into a casual smile. Arianna was quick to follow, her own smile filled with its usual kindness.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just doing a favor for Shiki is all." She turned and began walking along one of the paths in the park, Alexis falling into step a few feet behind her. "He doesn't ask me for favors very often, so I was curious to meet what kind of friends he's made."

"I see." Alexis chuckled. "I'm not a very interesting man I assure you. I'm sorry if that comes as a disappointment."

"No not at all. I believe everyone has a story that's interesting to hear."

"You're very kind."

"No, I just try to be friendly." Ari glanced over her shoulder and shot Alexis another smile before turning back around. This would be a long afternoon...

((these colors remind me of candy, haha))