View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Well, here is my feedback. C:

While it might be because I am used to active thread, active sites, keeping up with threads did not bother me too much. Some of them felt far too slow in fact! I wish there had been more chatting, but it's not really host fault - they all were wonderful and talked with thread visitors.

As for games... They all were fun, although, some I didn't manage to figure out. ^^; Some seemed complicated at first, but turned out to not be so. I think some asked for nearly 10-18 hours a day attendance, though, to assure any win, which wasn't so nice, except you "don't have a life". Also, dice games are fun, but it would be nice if there had been few other. One, like match game, unfortunately never got enough players and it took up a lot of time, too, because lack of players.
Also, I would think about not making art and writing contests in the future... As fun as they are, they get very little attention and sometimes not the best quality entries that still get prizes just cause they are there and prizes must be handed out.

Small minus was the lack of html tags around the forms. Especially before you memorized them, it was easy to make mistakes. In poker game, I usually quoted and then copied the form from someone 'cause taking those spaces just get so tiring and form still looks messed up more often than not.

All in all, I enjoyed this event quite a lot. Hosts were nice, threads were nice, people that chatted in them were nice, and prizes were nice, too! xD Big thank you to all hosts, creators and helpers. C: