View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 PM

This game is a fairly simple one. Once during each 12 hour period, you may "Spin the wheel" by posting the provided form in this thread. The form will trigger a dice roll function in order to determine a random number for your spin. The number you land on determines your prize: gold, items, or "Tickets." We'll send your gold and item prizes to you at the end of each round when we update the thread. Tickets are like our thread currency -- any tickets you win here can be exchanged in our Ticket Booth for some lovely carnival-type prizes. It should all make sense once you start playing, but please do ask us if you're terribly confused by something and we'll do our best to help. ;-)

• Only one account per person may play*. Please don't try to pull a fast one on us by bringing your mule and your main in here. *Exception: Charity Mules from active, established Charites may also participate, as these accounts are treated as separate entities per the Site Rules.
  • Do not edit your Spin posts. Anything that looks iffy to us will have to be disqualified in the interest of keeping this fair and drama-lite for everyone.
  • The 12 hour period will cycle at 9AM and 9PM Pacific. Click here for help with time zone conversion. Please try to figure out for yourself what time it is. If you repeatedly ask us to do math we might cry. A lot. :cry:
    NEW: For even lazier peeps, all you have to do is click here and stare at the screen: What time is it, dangit?! <3
  • Accept your prizes promptly. You will have 30 days from the time we click accept on the trade to you to accept it on your end. Any prizes that go unclaimed longer than 30 days will be donated to active charities.
  • Concerning Extra Spins and Tempt Fate Spins. We will do our best to remind you of these before a round ends, but it is ultimately up to you to make sure these are taken care of. If a round's Extra Spin or Tempt Fate Spin is not used by time the next round begins, it becomes void.
  • Don't cheat. Anyone who attempts to cheat fate by tampering with their dicerolls won't get any prizes, and could get infractions. It's not worth it, folks. Don't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
N O T I C E :

You now have the option of trading 10 Tickets in the Ticket Booth for your choice of one Summer Boardwalk EI. Howdy and I talked and decided that we should add that. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy McWordypants View Post

AND....

A little bit of interesting news that will hopefully make tempting fate that much more appealing. Belly and I have decided from Round 10 forward to replace the #10 'Nothin' Happened' space on the Tempt Fate wheel with a 'Win an EI!' space.

This means, believe it or not, roll a 10 on the Tempt Fate wheel and you will automatically win an EI from the Event Shop! :insane: Just check out the back page of the Event Shop, choose an EI and alert Belly or myself of your pick (via PM or in the thread here).

To reiterate, this applies for Round 10 forward. It does not apply to any past round.
Quote:
Okay, folks.

For Round 14, Belly and I have decided to revamp the wheels. We've removed some things. Changed others. And increased most of the wins! :insane:

Also, seeing as this is the last round, we're allowing everyone who lost a turn to go ahead and take a spin! Yay! ;D

In addition, we're extending Round 14 by 3 hours. It will now end at 12PM Pacific. .... That's 1PM Mountain. 2PM Central. 3PM Eastern.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 08-12-2011 at 03:47 AM..