View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:52 PM

(They're looking for an Agent of Zaeed's Talon Company. Also, I have a favor to ask. As a Love interest for Yaro, and something that I know you'd be comfortable controlling, could you play as a Raider? )

Arventino took a drink of his soda, before placing it down. "The fall of Anchorage was still fresh in everyone's mind, you'll have to understand. For some, it caused fear, for others.....anger. We lost friends, family, and our entire program to that war........We weren't ourselves. "Arventino said. "We wanted to send a message......a reminder why people didn't want to be our enemy. They attacked us without warning......so we did the same. "Arventino said.

"The Great wall of China was a historically significant monument..........To send a message, and a warning, we laced the entire wall with explosives, and destroyed it. We showed that we would strike anywhere and everywhere to defeat, not so much considered with beating them as with breaking them. "He said to her. "This lead to the Gobi Campaign, the Anchorage Liberation, and then, ultimately, what you refer to as 'The Rain' "He said to her

Ahzidal would look over towards Hikari, shocked that she was apologizing. He then shook himself, to think of how to respond. "......It's not like you didn't have reason.....Just understand Hikari, what I did, I did for the good of everyone in your village, I wasn't trying to rip control from you. "He said to her. "The Raiders were everywhere....you think I overrode your treaties? No, I was hiring the Raiders. Groups were always cropping up, so I hired them to put them down.....IT made sure the raiders were under control, and we were safe. "He said to her, explaining why he was giving supplies in the first place.

Last edited by Andraus; 03-02-2016 at 12:57 PM..