View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 03-06-2016, 05:15 PM

(Would you like me to give you a way to enter, or would you rather create your own?)

Tsunami looked confused. "Really? I thought Hunters did stuff like that. Then again, you're the first Village Hunter I've ever met. "She said, looking around the ruins buildings. Pushing open the door to an old Pharmacy, Tsunami would look around. "You wanna relax in here a minute?" She asked. They had been walking all day.

Arventino would just stare down at the table, before reaching into his pocket. He would then show her a picture. It was two Younger Versions of Arventino and Alessia. "This is me and my sister, when we were younger......like I told you, I didn't see much of her growing up, but me and her?.......we are close, very close......"He said, placing it down. "Sometimes I wonder if this will be the day that I wake up to find her dead......or if one day, I'll look at see that this world is falling apart.......I hate this world. "Arventino said, holding his head. "It's taken my life, almost my entire family, my friends.......Can't it just leave me alone?!"He said.

This was the product of a life-time of constant fighting. Obviously, Arventino's lack of tact was due to the fact that he had no proper parental guidance to look after him (as his parents were drug pushers.) and his time in the military had left little to no emotional human interaction. Without anyone to teach him the values of mercy and honor, it was little wonder why he and Rosemary fought: Rosemary was a very honorable person, and didn't believe in beating an enemy down when they were beaten (At least, that's as far as I've seen) and Arventino believed that only by crushing your enemies entirely, that you'd gain peace.

Ahzidal sighed, before looking towards her. "I've always been on the side of this village, Rosemary, never forget that. But understand this: We're fighting a war, a war for our very survival. In war, if you don't do whatever it takes to win, you risk looking everything you have. "He said. Considering the war he had to live through, it was an honest experience.