View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 04-13-2016, 02:47 AM

"......I think I'd like that. "Arventino said. Obviously, the idea of having a parental figure, while odd at first, would be more than reassuring to the tired veteran. Arventino had always been like this: A rough sort of person to get along with, but once done, his absolute faith was nearly unshakable. It was clear he trusted Hikari absolutely.

Tsunami would close the door behind them, before checking the stands for anything useful. There was a variety of medical supplies here, as Tsunami was carefully plucking a few bits and pieces of the shelf. Tsunami's time as a Scavenger had obviously made her adept at finding things that most would miss. A very useful gift.

Ahzidal would lean back, before pulling up a small datapad. He would then hand it to her. "Let me explain something to you Rosemary.......When presented with invariable odds, Humanity stands united, a feat many think impossible...so tell me this, do you look at the Atomic war as a disadvantage, or a benefit in disguise?"He asked her. "Though we fight now, For the first time in years, most of humanity is uniting against our foes for a common goal: Survival. "He said.

"Did you think we were crippled when the rain happened?.....No, to survive, is to endure and prosper. Look around at what you've created Rosemary: We've most certainly survived, have we not?"He asked.