View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikyu View Post
Wow! That's awesome! I may just watch it so I can relive it~

I like Ryouga as well, and sometimes I liked Shampoo, like "aww, she's kinda nice" and then I'm like "CAN YOU JUST LEAVE. RANMA DOESN'T LOVE YOU" and "WHY IS YOUR NAME SHAMPOO?" XD

but yeah, after being so dedicated to it, you'd have to see it through to the end
I hate it when I do and the ending is horrible, I feel cheated
EXACTLY!!! I thought maybe it was even a dubbed thing but it's definitely not - I have yet to understand it lmao I think the author ran out of names and while looking for inspiration saw their shampoo bottle when they went to the bathroom and was like "THAT'S IT! I'LL CALL HER SHAMPOO!!!"

And I've always thought she was annoying lol

I was good until the middle of Season 6 when they took the dubs and I had to watch subs - I mean, when you watch subs that are seriously delayed from the vocal for more than an episode or two, you know you love the series lol! So if I had to go through that, and most likely go through it again for Season 7, only to have a gypped ending, I'm going to throw my Roku!!!

Well not literally, but ya know lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
yay for sleep!
Yes! Though I'm still tired... But Mom is bringing Taco Bell home so I must stay awake lol!