View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-19-2013, 05:51 AM

(No no, feel free to correct me on things like that. And after this post I'm going to bed)

"Yes, we're siblings. I'm the oldest unfortunately," she said while pointing to the other two. "Make up boy over here is Kankuro and the stotic one is my younger brother Gaara." She was about to say something when Gemini turned towards Kankuro and threatened him, causing her to laugh, not only at what she said, but also the look on her brother's face.

'I actually like her...' the Ichibi thought as he watched the scene play out through his container's eyes. He could also tell that she was a kitsune hanyou, but was surprised to see that the crimson-haired female had no demonic markings. 'I wonder if she and that bastard with Kurama's power are friend...'

Yugito laughed at that after she shook his hand, feeling no sense of ill will coming from him. "It is my first time in Konoha actually. My village doesn't like me going out from it all that much, 'only because they want to keep an eye on the "sex toy"' she said, finishing the statement in her head. "You, a celebrity? Doubtful Naruto-san," Yugito responded, though she had to give him credit at trying to impress her.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:19 AM..