View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2013, 04:54 AM

Gemini seemed excited, and tried to put her thought into words. "How do I explain...it's like...okay, my friend Naruto-kun, he has a different chakra than everyone else. Like, if it were a color, his would be blue. But also, there's another chakra underneath the blue. That one's more like be red. So, it's kind of like a purple chackra that's stronger than anyone else's." She explained. "And yours, Gaara-san, your color would be kind of an aqua color. But underneath is more of a red tinted black. That one is much stronger than Naruto-kun's red, so it's easier to see. And both your red tinted black and Naruto-kun's red are a lot like my own chakra, which would probably be dark green...wait, you guys can't see chakra, can you?" She asked, realizing that that might be one of her demonic abilities. Just then, the exam started. "Shoot...we'll continue this inside the forest, 'kay?"

Naruto was slightly confused at what Yugito was saying, but since she said it was a good thing, he decided to take it as a compliment. "Well, okay then, I guess..." He said. Then, hearing what she said next, Naruto cheered. "All right! Don't you worry, I'll definitely still be here at the end of the exams, dattebayo!" He said loudly. He was so busy celebrating that he almost missed the call for the exam to start. He quickly ran over to where Sakura and Sasuke were waiting for him, and waved once at Yugito before entering the forest. "She said it's a date! I got a date, dattebayo!!" He cheered as they all started walking. Sasuke muttered something about him being a moron, and Sakura sweatdropped, but the blonde didn't pay any attention to them. After all, he had a date! With a girl!