View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 04:38 AM

Gemini chuckled. "Yeah, that's Naruto-kun. It's hard to explain him, but he's actually not a joke. Naruto-kun is really strong and determined. He's always been the underdog, but he always comes out on top. I can't explain it, but he has this way of changing people..." She shook her head. Before she could try to explain further, the rain ninja seemed to decide they were going to try something. Gemini crossed her arms. "A trade, huh? Sorry big guy, but I don't make deals with thugs. If you'd care to fight, though, I think we could work something out." She challenged. For someone so small, she had an awful lot of confidence.

As they walked, Naruto became aware of a familiar chakra signature nearby. Looking up, he saw Yugito sitting under a tree. "Hey, it's Yugito-chan! Dattebayo! Hey~ Yugito-chan!!" He called out, waving as he ran up to the woman. "Yugito-chan, I didn't expect to meet you here, dattebayo. These are my team mates, that's Sakura-chan, and over there is Sasuke no Baka." He said, shooting Sasuke a glare. No way was he letting Sasuke take Yugito from him! Sasuke flipped Naruto off but didn't respond. Sakura sweatdropped. "Hi there, Yugito-san. Naruto-kun has told us a bit about you, so it's nice to meet you." She said diplomatically.