View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-01-2014, 10:40 PM

So now I would like to share some art. ALL OF THE BANNERS from the event. As I talk about more things. But this first <3
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

The event went really well. I think everyone had lots of fun. We had SO MANY PRIZES. there was leftover. I couldn't give away everything I had as prizes. And I was trying to give something to pretty much everyone that even posted. Scheherezad has the leftover prizes in her caravan and she is deciding who will receive the rest. The awesomest part was being able to brighten everyones day, and the genie wishes was the biggest hit I think. Everyone's wishes pretty much got granted. It was amazing to see.

As for my life updates. My mom and brother are now moved into our house, it has been a crazy month juggling the move and everything else. We are still settling down getting everything unpacked and put away, and the house organized between three households. xD But even better, my dad is home from Michigan for a couple days so i get to see him. Makes me super happy!! I love my Dad so much.

I've also finished a crap tons of art over the last couple of days. Which i think I'll put in the next post as thumbs. Maybe in a few hours or something. I've been doing awesome Pokemon things, including a tabletop adventure that I am DMing and than writing the story version of what happened during each session. Things have been really nice. But super busy. <3 more later.