View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-14-2011, 10:34 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

When will the event end?
Valentine's 2011 will end sometime on the evening of Monday, February 21st.

How do I participate in the event?/How do I earn event currency?
There is no event currency for this event. This is a very 'low-tech' event this year!

You participate in the event by posting in the event forum and hopefully entering the various contests or games that are stickied to the top of the event forum!

Are there event rares? How do I earn them?
Yes - there are four event rares. The EI STORE contains just the event rares. You may purchase them directly for gold, but you can win one for free by participating in any of the stickied staff contests and games.

Please note that after the event, the rares will be removed from the shops and discontinued, just like regular event rares.

I don't have enough time to participate in games/contests during the event and I don't have enough gold to buy them - that's not fair!
Sorry you feel that way! We did our best to figure out some non-coding way to distribute the rare items fairly, and this was the best solution we could come up with.

Are there event commons?
Yes! Just head down to the Special Event Store. Not all of the commons will be available right away. This post will be edited when all of the event commons have been added to the shop. All in. :)

Please note that these items will be available after the event ends. However, they will be moved to different shops (for example - the Heart Pillbox Hats will be in Headworks) after the event for twice their current price (for example - if something cost 50 gold now, it would be 100 gold after the event ends).