View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 AM

Audran smiled at the obvious joy that Iri felt at their choice to go with her. It was a really simple task. Picking flowers? It wouldn't take more than a few moments, but it was amazing how it managed to cheer someone up so much. The fairies were typically cheery as a whole, true, but the point still stood. When she grasped their hands, he looked over at Tali in time to see her eyes widen comically before Iri began to tug them away. The little fairy girl was surprisingly strong, though she still needed them to acquiesce before she would be able to actually pull them anywhere. He had actually been afraid of how Tali would react, but she seemed to be taking it all in stride. Who knew? Maybe by the end of the year she would actually enjoy being around people.

"Really?" Audran asked, still allowing Iri to tug him along through the forest. "I may know the area then. Not because I've been there of course, but I talk to the animals pretty regularly. Some of them have mentioned a pond that they really enjoy, but I never really thought about it too hard. So you're the one who makes it so nice for them then?" Animals weren't known for their explanations, however, so he only really knew of a pond in the woods, which could be any pond. The few images they had shown him didn't actually make it all that much clearer either. In fact, he probably hadn't heard about this exact pond, but he did want to make it seem like Iri's work was appreciated for her sake.

Being tugged along by the little fairy was a rather unique experience to say the least. It was certainly a testing of her personal boundaries. But she didn't actually mind it all that much. Iri's hands were rather warm, but in a pleasant way. It seemed almost like what she imagined a hug would feel like. Maybe meeting Iri and having her and Audran as examples was a good thing. The thought of how her parents would react actually made her giggle to herself. They'd be absolutely livid!

The sudden shift in the temperature and lighting as they entered the forest sobered her up a bit. It wasn't quite as intimidating as the 'forests' they had back home, but you could never tell. Dangerous things lurked in the shadows of seemingly innocent places after all. Needless to say, she had her magic ready to go. Iri's mention of fireflies was the only thing to really distract her from her vigilance, and she couldn't help but look at Iri in shock. "You have flies that are on fire up here?" she asked in shock. "Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Her look of shock quickly turned into one of confusion as Audran began laughing like a madman. Perplexed thoroughly, she looked to Iri for some kind of a clue as to why he was laughing.