View Single Post
TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM

((sorry for not replying sooner!! just to inform you all, I work 4-5 days a week, 12hour shifts.... i try to post when I can, and when i can't, it's usually because I'm passed out. ANYWAYS, typing a post now!!!)

Sitting in some bushes a few yards away from the ship that many were boarding and held the blood line of Blackbeard, Jack watched the scene pondering his move. "Alright, here's the plan. We board the ship, take the girl related to Blackbeard and leave without being noticed.... wait, that may be a little difficult. OH! I know! we can wait for the ship to set sail, climb aboard unnoticed, pretend to have been there all along, and when the time is right, take the girl related to Blackbeard and get away." He looked to his right, almost like he was expecting someone to be there next to him. A look of disappointment came over him as he remembered no one was with him and he stood up and walked out of the bushes and over to a dock with a one man boat tied up to it. Jack looked around, not seeing anyone that looked as if they would claim the boat. He untied it and stepped in, pushing it away from the dock with a foot and "setting sail" to get somewhat ahead of the ship he was planning to board in the near future.

He opened his compass, looking at the needle that pointed in the direction the treasure laid. Jack then opened the sail of the boat and got out of sight of land in no time. When he was satisfied with his location, he pulled the sail up and dropped the few sandbags tied to the boat overboard so that he would stay in the general area.

Last edited by TearRose; 01-01-2012 at 01:30 AM..