View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:20 AM

A few minutes after entering the Pharaoh's chambers to present to him his meal, Callista left, head bowed deeply until she was fully outside into the hallway again. Once outside, she straightened herself up, letting out a soft sigh. So he hadn't cared to notice that she had taken Karasu's place, after all. At least, he did not seem to. Walking back down along the hallway, intending to go back to tend to Irisi, she was stopped by a guard. He demanded to know what she had been doing in the Pharaoh's chambers, and she told him, but he looked doubtful. Accusing her of stealing, he grabbed her by the hair, dragging her down along the hallway as she screamed. The punishment for stealing was usually loss of limb. Needless to say, she didn't want that, so she struggled, something out of character for her.

Eventually, having too hard of a time with her, the guard simply searched her person for any items, found nothing, and gave her a warning. Callista, now scared, scampered back into Irisi's room quietly, bowing deeply again in the doorway. "Is there anything I can do for you, My Lady?"