View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-25-2017, 11:58 AM

"What a lazy idiot." Linda grumbled under her breath as they left. The guy just was sticking them in partnered groups so he didn't have to teach his class. He was as bored with it as the students must be. She looked sideways at Ahna as the other new girl caught up. "Well to be quite honest I wanted to find the nearest water and go for a swim. Already getting quite bored with these legs." She slid a nail across her chin in thought. Secret passages huh? Perhaps this school could be more entertaining to her than she thought.

"If you can't read a map, and I don't have one I suppose we just wander though." She snided. It was her default tone afterall. So she strode off down the halls headed back for the front doors. If she wanted water she figured it would be outside and she would just need to circle the building since she hadn't noticed it in the front of the school. As they walked around the building she looked sideways at Ahna again. "So... what should we do about the project since you shouldn't fail because of me."

(cause of event. short couple posts. sorry)