View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-03-2015, 06:50 PM

Adam made his way through the crowded college court yard as he looked around for his twin. She had managed to drag him to this open house yet as soon as they arrived she kept disappearing on him. He brushed his dark brown hair out of his blue and green eyes with a sigh as he tried to scan the area. With little success he climbed onto the knee high concrete boarder of a flowered area.
"Why did I have to be the short one?" He grumbled to himself, looking over the unfamiliar faces until he spotted Lucy prancing happily away from a table.
He stood on his toes, waving his arms to get her attention, until he lost his balance and fell face first off his perch. With a yelp the brunette landed hard on his knee. He groaned at the dull pain but was happy it was only his knee that made contact with the cold ground.
"What in the world are you doing?" Lucy asked as she arched an eyebrow at her brother.
"I was trying to get your attention." He replied as he got up and brushed the dirt off his jeans.
"By diving off a flower bed?" She snickered then continued when she received an annoyed look from him, "Anyways, I got you something!"
"Huh?" Adam gave her a puzzled look as she handed him a small ticket, "What's this?"
"It's for the lottery thing their doing there." She said as she pointed to the table she had just left, "I think you'll really like it."
"Lucy," Adam sighed, "I told you I don't need any scholarships or anything like that. I'm not going to college, Mr. Banks offered me a full time position after I graduate, remember?"
"Oh this isn't a scholarship," Lucy replied with a grin as she showed him her ticket, "But I figured we both could try our luck!"
"At what?" He asked as he started making his way to the table, wondering what his sister was up to.