View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 08:59 AM

Lucy beamed when the woman motioned for her to come as well and without any hesitation she quickly fallowed her brother. Adam blinked with the flashing of the cameras and tried to ignore the bright lights as best as he could. He glanced to Yin and Yang, wondering what the two of them were like. The two teens nodded at the woman's offer to come inside, Adam looking a little unsure at first while Lucy looked as if she would burst with excitement.
The two teens followed her, awestruck at the beautiful interior around them. Once they were in the office they took a seat on the sofa as well. They glanced around the fancy looking room until their eyes fell on the pictures of themselves. The twins eyes widened in surprise.
"How...?" Adam started but his thoughts trailed off as a confused look spread across his face.
"That's so cool!" Lucy said in awe as she watched the passing pictures.
Lucy happily took a cup of tea as Adam took a soda, both of them thanking the tall man for the drinks.
"It's not a problem at all!" Lucy spoke up before her twin could say anything, "This is just so amazing that we can even be here!"
"It will definitely take some getting used to," Adam spoke up, "but it really is amazing you can do all that! It's understandable you want to be careful who you share this stuff with."
The two bowed back at the twin android before they left, Adam watching them leave while Lucy turned her attention back to Lady and Lance.
"I-I am Adam," He said when the android introduced himself, "And this is my twin sister Lucy."
Lucy smiled at the tall man as she gave him a small wave before taking a sip of her tea.
Before Adam could reply to the third android, he quickly grabbed his sisters tea cup as she raised her hands in the air excitedly.
"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed happily, "I don't even know what to say to that kind of offer! I'd love to work with you! If you don't mind I mean! I've wanted to work with cybernetics since I was in elementary school! I can't
believe this!"
Adam sighed as his sister gushed on about how thrilled she was. He had learned the hard way when he was young to not let his sister have any kid of food or drink in her hands when she got this excited, other wise he'd be wearing it. When Lucy finally calmed down enough for him to get a word in he quickly spoke up, "Actually I'm fine with the male models, but is there any way I can get to know them first before I choose between them?"