View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2017, 12:45 AM

Bonsoir, mes petit poulets! Here I am again, ready to scrutinize your pixels! But Howdy, you may ask, who made you the authority? What makes you such an expert? ... Well, i'll have you know that when I became an AA, I took a 16 week intensive fashion course. Then I would go to the mall, hang around Sears, barge into the changing rooms and criticize people's clothing choices. Then if I wasn't kicked out of the store, i'd put outfits together for them. So there....

And my AP for the week is...

Maha-Aamir:

In the tradition of the super badass Lady Snowblood, Maha-Aamir is a woman not to be crossed! A young maiden, possessed of beauty and strength, who walks the streets of feudal Japan. But she is no ordinary maiden. She is a killer, with only one thing on her mind... REVENGE! --- They murdered her family, burned down her home, and stole her cupcakes! And now they will all pay with their blood! --- This revenge fantasy is workin' for me, 100%! The rose petals, the design on the kimono that looks like blood splatter, the merciless look on her face. Great job! ;D

So congrats to Maha-Aamir on her fifth star!