View Single Post
Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 01-18-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Bonsoir, mes petit poulets! Here I am again, ready to scrutinize your pixels! But Howdy, you may ask, who made you the authority? What makes you such an expert? ... Well, i'll have you know that when I became an AA, I took a 16 week intensive fashion course. Then I would go to the mall, hang around Sears, barge into the changing rooms and criticize people's clothing choices. Then if I wasn't kicked out of the store, i'd put outfits together for them. So there....

And my AP for the week is...

Maha-Aamir:

In the tradition of the super badass Lady Snowblood, Maha-Aamir is a woman not to be crossed! A young maiden, possessed of beauty and strength, who walks the streets of feudal Japan. But she is no ordinary maiden. She is a killer, with only one thing on her mind... REVENGE! --- They murdered her family, burned down her home, and stole her cupcakes! And now they will all pay with their blood! --- This revenge fantasy is workin' for me, 100%! The rose petals, the design on the kimono that looks like blood splatter, the merciless look on her face. Great job! ;D

So congrats to Maha-Aamir on her fifth star!
CupCakes!!!
The best reason for revenge
Thank you so much Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Congrats, Maha!
Thank you Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
Congrats, Maha!! <3

Howdy, I don't think Sears is where they have the pinnacle of fashion.
Thanks so much dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavinia View Post
Congrats Maha looking good.

I must say though, Captain Howdy looks awesome too! I love how the gold on your outfit go's with the background!
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
She's beautiful! Congrats Maha!
Thanks Nephila
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Congrats Maha, your avi's amazing.
Thanks star

---------- Post added 01-18-2017 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollik17 View Post
Thank you guys! :D

And congratulations Maha :)
Thank you dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Awwwww there are some great avvies in here! I love Maha's! I literally came here from the front page because I went "oooooooh"
hehehe Thanks so much