View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 PM

I still remember my first ever RP character. Her name was Kiara Kuchiki and she was my character in a Code Geass RP I had going with my friend that introduced me to Menewsha. I LOVED that character, she was my first! I think I made her a little too much like me though but I still loved her!

Come to think of it.....

Quote:
Japanese Name: Kuchiki Kiara
Brittanian Name: Kiara Knight
Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, likes to change hair styles a lot as she can't decide on a single one. Eyes are green. A little shorter than average height and skinnny (cuz as you pointed out everyone in Code Geass is rather skinny)
Personality: Rather sarcastic, independant, can be rather cynical at times but can refrane from doing so when she wants to. Loves nature and isn't a big fan of the big cities. Hates polution. Likes fighting but can't stand bullies (which usually leads to her fighting)
Geass: Pyrokenisis, the ability to set things on fire but she can control what colour the flames are ie one fire could be purple another green and another black with red.
Other abilities: Is half decent at pioleting a Knightmare but she prefers hand to hand combat and she's an okay shot with a pistol. Can also use a crossbow and likes smaller, stealthier weapons that catch her enemies by surprise.
Other Info: Was raised in Japan until it was taken over by the Brittanian Empire. When it was taken over her parents smuggled her to a Brittanian family that they knew and as the family had no children of their own they adopted Kiara, hiding who she really was. She then goes to Ashford Academy where she meets and befriends Kallen. She knows taht she is adopted and does not think of herself as an Eleven but Japanese and she hates the Brittanian Empire. She received her Geass shortly before she was given to her adoptive family and she never saw the one who gave it to her since.
There she is! I knew I still had her floating around somewhere!

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 07-27-2012 at 07:46 PM..