Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-09-2014, 03:36 PM

Cosmic Salad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacupmouse
Pasta salad with tri color star shaped pasta, black olives, cucumber and spices. Tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette. Served chilled
Celestial Kebobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacupmouse
Orange suns and kiwi moons, strawberries, blueberries, red grapes, cantaloupe, pineapple, and honeydew melon.
Broccoli and Chocolate

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiGlo
Everything went wrong with this one. The first white chocolate I melted had the consistency of chalk so I had to discard it. Every time I tried to put stuff by the blue water...said water would get everywhere. The chocolate covering Yumeh wouldn't dry and blahhh. I must be crazy trying to form chocolate when it is in the triple digits outside....the melting occurred all within about a minute...... Oh and I accidentally forgot to include my little fishy...but everything was just going downhill so fast that I had to take a picture before it died completely. Hate it...
Snow White's Poison Apple By Jaz

Bat Wing Coleslaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz
It is more or less the colors that matter in this one! Purple, Black, Orange... It does have pumpkin seeds though! But as I was making it I realized how much the cabbage looked like a bats wing (hence the name!) So I attempted to make the whole dish look like a bat!
"Rotten" eggs By Black Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by black kat
Basically like deviled eggs but I mixed food coloring to make them green x) These and the mice were probably the biggest hit xD and this was so simple to do! I've done them again for larger family parties and with different colors and... maybe it's just my family but they think it's a hoot!

Last edited by Shadami; 06-01-2016 at 01:35 PM..