View Single Post
Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:22 AM

Thanatos: I remember when things got all crazy here and prices were outrageous. It is a good thing you are doing. I have sent you a little something. Oh, and don't listen to Rando. He swears the bunnies talk to him when they follow him around. :roll: :lol:

Seiki: WTF YOU ON ABOUT HOMIE?!! DO YER DAMN ESSAY AND STFU!! And I ate all the fruit loops. I snuck in you see... you might even see the remnants of Starbucks spilled on the floor as I made my getaway. Too bad my car died in Casa Grande by some Hohokam plaque. I'm sending you the bill! We shall see what I can do :)

future: FLINK!!!! SOMEONE CAN TALK TO THE PLANK ALIENS! Or wait.. was it the whalecows... I'll have to go and re-read. I think I was busy shooting my ray gun at that time. Wish granted.

Eroy: We're NOT suppose to be online while working?! Oh hell... wish granted.

nescia: NO WIRE HANGERS!! oh wait... wrong Mommy Dearest... *does her best hand motion to absolve her of her sins* you may go child...and your wish has been granted.

fevertofuture: That gown is lovely. I might have to break down and buy one. Now, as far as a crown, as I told Sakura_Madison, I am going to have to go hassle the quest raffle lady to see what she has been hiding from me. I wonder what her name is.

speedvolt: *thinks to herself and tries to remember about a vest and gaia and gold... she can't quite remember the details though... hmmm* speedvolt sometimes that happens. We do what we think is best for our friends. I might do anything differently than you.

Easther_Bunni: I have the magical gold generator but someone sabotaged it and it only works once in a while. *will get whoever did that* Wish granted.

fuyumi_saito: You're very welcome and I'm sure she'll love it... and yes Phedre's a girl :)

Sup DLO?

Mozzetti...go shine your head or something and write me a story.