Thread: reversed harems
View Single Post
For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2017, 03:51 AM

Let's see.

For another funny reverse harem, I recommend Kiss Him, Not Me! It's basically about a fujoshi who suddenly finds herself surrounded by cute boys and she really isn't interested because she wants them to kiss each other. It's pretty humorous.

For something musical and colorful, there are quite a few seasons of Uta no Prince Sama. A girl in a music school basically collects herself a harem of rainbow haired boys. There's lots of songs.

B-Project is similar in that there's music, rainbow haired boys and a girl at the center of it.

Then there's Brothers Conflict. A girl's father remarries and suddenly she has 13 step-brothers all out to woo her. It's kind of dumb, but still kind of fun.

Room Mate. I only watched a few episodes, but basically it's supposed to be "you" as the female lead and you collect a harem. First person perspective anime is weird man.

Diabolik Lovers is another one, but I honestly didn't like it and dropped it right away since the guys were awful abusive assholes.

Things I haven't watched but seem to fit the bill, Kiniro no Corda and Starry Sky.

Hope that helps.