View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 05-02-2016, 02:44 PM

GAMES!!!

Guess the Number

1. Extremely simple game of guessing the number I am thinking of.

2. I will ask the following: I am thinking of a number 1 to ????, what is it?

3. Each person is allowed to guess one number at a time and I will respond with one of the following:
Arctic: Any number guessed that is 100 or more outside of the actual number
(i.e. 856 was guessed, however, the number is really 324, the response I would give is 856: Arctic)
Frigid: Any number guessed that is 75 or more, but not 100 outside of the actual number.
Cold: Any number guessed that is 50 or more, but not 75 outside of the actual number.
Warm: Any number guessed that is 25 or more, but not 50 outside of the actual number.
Hot: Any number guessed that is 10 or more, but not 25 outside of the actual number.
Super Hot: Any number guessed that is 9 or less from the actual number

4. Please wait until I have responded to your guess BEFORE making a new guess.

5. Winner will receive 200-1000 gold for those not participating in the V-Day giveaway.
6. Winner will receive 10-100 points for those participating in the V-Day giveaway. (The amount varies on number of participants and difficulty of the number.

Blooming Lovelies:

Another new game to try out this event and see how people react to it.

Premise: You, the lovelies, will roll a 10 sided die and depending on the number you land on you get a prize.
The Prize: There are varying levels of prizes
If you roll a 1-5 - You get a choice of an Event Common priced up to 200 gold
If you roll a 6-9 - You get a choice of an Event Common priced over 201 gold
If you roll a 10 - You get a your choice of an Event Rare

There is no cost to participate in this game.
You only get to roll ONCE A DAY
When you set up your once daily roll post, please ping me to it so I can see that you rolled and get your prize to you. i.e.
Quote:
Queen_Andais: [dice]10[ /dice] (remove the space from the [ and the / to make it roll) Blooming Lovelies Daily Roll
For those that roll a 10, you can choose to wait until all of the EIs are released for the event and make your choice then.
I will limit this to Main accounts only, no mules please.

Pick a Square! Any Square!

Once a day, I will post a picture of a square showing numbers one through nine, when you see the picture be one of the first nine people to quote the picture.

~ If you are one of the nine people you will get a prize.
~ Once nine people have quoted the picture, you will be asked to pick your square, no, two people may not pick the same square, sorry.
~ Prizes will range from a CI to Gold
~ Good luck to those in the thread when the picture is posted.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 05-03-2016 at 01:00 AM..