Thread: buying and selling Hello is anyone alive??
View Single Post
Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Old 09-21-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
@Nivvy - A flash awesome car! :P
Well not that flash. Maybe like one of those new holden commodores. A black one. Yess! Lol

A yep - Same as her lol. Midwive said it would just be some sensitive tissue.
Yeah she freaked out. But all is well.

Yep. She's a trooper lol.
But if you wanna get ahead you gotta have two incomes sadly. Unless your partner has a very good job.
Well that's good!

Yeah me too. Well in my head haha.
I think the best thing to do though is to get out of NZ for awhile, and live outside of where you usually live. So many moochers will be after ya.

@Poet - A lot haha. Um how about 10? Or is that too many haha.
Hmmm, I think I'd purchase a house, give off some money to friends/family I feel deserve it. Then I'd put some aside for Mai's future - and tie a certain amount up into a trust, that can go towards charity, and moochers if they want to apply (it'll have strict criteria for being eligible)

Then I think I'd push some into a savings account, and take out the interest - and then I'd look at making a trust, that leaks a certain amount of money per week, for Joe and I. That way we can't spend it all in a frenzy, and it's tied up in a way that people can't just put their hands out :P

I think about it so often xD!!!

Yeah, it's pretty common haha. Man I don't understand where the heck Sarah gets her energy from. I feel on the bones of my ass constantly, during the week. Mind you, my co-worker said she feels like work is a holiday from her kids hahaha.

Yeah it's pretty lame, how both parents have to work these days. It means you have to rely so much on your parents, to look after grand babies, unless you wanna push a bunch of money into daycare :(