View Single Post
girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-02-2008, 02:37 AM

@Glammy; Great! When I get to finish all the profiles, I promise to randomly scan some for you. :3

Awwww wow! Your mom's deck? That must be really special to you. That's real sweet. I wish I had more people in my family that were into the art, but well I gotta take what I can get. ;) It's also perfectly understandable if you feel more comfortable with oracle cards. In my opinion the cards are the ones to decide who their owner will be. Regardless of the person buying a deck or not. You'll know if the deck is comfortable with you when you deal the cards. It just flows so naturally. I know it's too much of a romantic theory, but that's how I feel about it. The fact that a person can feel comfortable with any deck of cards it's a feat on it's own. I love it! And I've always wanted to chat with someone about oracle cards, because I've never tried them. :3

Your Oracle deck by the way, is gorgeous! I love Brian Froud! An old friend of mine has many of his artbooks. <3 Also, the fairy tale deck looks stunning. :3 I would totally go for something like that as well. *nods anxiously*

Shoot, I think I'm going to make it my mission to help you find decent priced cards. I usually shop at Amazon.com's marketplace. Sometimes they have them used and cheaper, but also new and at an affordable price. But it's always so important to be careful because some sellers take forever to ship anything. So I'm always reading the reviews people leave and the like. :3 *is determined to help you on you quest for my decks!*

Yay for babbling! :D Thank you so much in advance, I hope you don't mind, but I would love it if I can send you the info through PM. Because right now I feel VERY bad that I'm behind on the readings. D: I've actually been so busy. I got to read a married couple over at my house today, and gave them guidance in their relationship. I just hope they'll listen to the cards.

Also, not to worry! I love you already, and I'm sure I'm going to love the reading you're going to give me.<3333 I will be PMing you after I get to the rest of the profiles sweetie. Oh! I hope you don't mind, but I would love to add you on here. :D Because seriously, my friends list is quite depressing on here. It's really nice to stumble upon people with similar views as well. Soooo, yesh, I'm gonna add you in a bit. Thanks again for everything! <33333

@Ceridwen; Same here doll, same here. Tarot makes me weak in the knees. xDDD And thank you so much for the encouragement, as well as for your patience. Halloween was pretty hectic, and I've been helping a lot of people at home. Also, it's great that you know your birth time! Because after the Halloween festivities, I'm planning on making a hang out thread where I'll be doing birth charts as well. ;) And knowing your birth time is what makes up the whole birth chart! :D Anyways, thank you again and I hope to post your results a.s.a.p! <333

@evefarrel; Don't worry darling, I have not forgotten! You're actually next on the list. I promise to have your results by tonight! So please check back soon. <33333

~~ To all forgive the delay! I'll try to finish them as soon as I can. I'm trying to give authentic versions of the cards for each reader, so that's why I take even longer. So once again, forgive this fag hag for her unfortunate lack of punctuality. <3